CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boring!!


Well there is nothing to say but u will not like sth i m going 2 show u.

It is a picture of me.

I woke up and get ready to go school.

I forget it was monday.

So i got lots of time before going 2 school.

I decided to take a nap.

My brother took this picture so I took silly post as i almost fell asleep.

DON'T LAUGHT I TELL U OR I WILL BEAT..
anyway my blog is BORING!!
Just like what one of my best friend said.
me n karmen laught a lot today sbout sth.
daniel put the metal line into the marshmallow.
Karmen told him why waste food .
'it should goes into ur mouth n come out as shit.'she said
'next time give me don't waste it .
then i said 'shit i want 2 eat 2'
karmen laught a lot.
after she calmed down I ask 'what is sooo funny.
She told me i want 2 eat shit.
but actually
what i mean is the marshmallow!!!!

0 comments: