CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today very funny lol.
mt the guy from 1/7 made me saung and mai laugh.
He kept saying in india language which is very fast.
He don know but kept on disturbing gaurav lol.
so funny and we laugh very much even the librarian look at us lol.
Then my stomach very pain i can't stop laughting .
The rest of the lesson very boring lol.
Then go home very lonely.all my friends stay back for rehearsal.
then go swimming i wait for my friends to call or at least sms lol.
but never received so sad.
my father off day so i ask him so send me as i already late.
uncle joey lol he always very tiring i wan 2 die liao.
i feel so sorry i couldn't ask my two friends to go home together cause i have to go somewherelol
i just arrived haven't do HM

bye

0 comments: