CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yo every one .
Today i was in school early lol.
I sleep for 5 to 10 min then join trixie and wei lin.
When karmen come we hide from kitty lol.
Then i talk with maai,chloe,della.
Jing wen never come to school today.
English we do monkey's paw group project.
then it is PE.
Today PE is quite boring-netball(WITH ONLY 3 PEOPLE )
The went for recess with xavier and della.
I saw the badluck person,so i was careful for the rest of the day,but the worst luck lol.
I forget to bring my pencil box from the auditorium.
We went there after school for life-science thingy.
Then we have geography remedial.
Me and karmen so hyper lol.
The guy from 1/4 come to our class,don know why.
I went home nitro,ka cheng and yong kiat.
now home safe and sound......

0 comments: