CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I HATE YESTERDAY!!
acause i woke up at 8.35 cause andrea call me
She ask me where i was.
of course i was home ,in my bed
she told me we have cca and i was late!!i thought she was joking until she gave the phone to miss phoon
I hurry out of my bed and rush to school
I took taxi and i paid$8.40.
I was caught in traffic jam that why it was so EX!!
I reached school at 9.15 lol
We finished training at 11.30 and i went home
i saw jodie at the bus stop
well i went home and started my revision
then at 3.45 went for swimming until 6
come home too tired to walk

Well that was yesterday.......
<3today still at home and do science and sms with della on what to for geo and stuff
i have to finish the powerpoint by tomorrow and sent to della she will improve it yea.....
well i have to go
Bye<3

0 comments: