CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Yesterday was great fun..
I met Hwee min at keming for P6 fun fair.
i think we r the only two who went there friom my old class.
i Saw Jodie and Wei wan and their 6 jade frens together..hehe
i brought a soft toy(mouse)and a money box -baby ..
then 2 necklace and er..lots of sweets lol
i haven't upload the pictures onto the computer as i couldn't find the wire.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
yea today i am going to west coast at around 3 or 4..
yea ..with my mummy, brother(yonger) ,my father's parent and his sis (my aunt)
yep..they came here for 3 months..(visiting us)
i went swimming yesterday from 4 to 6.lol
with yong xin and her annoying brother zhe feng.
we use the damn fins lol..now my legs cramped....
hehehehehehehehehe
so excited to go to west coast..
i still remember the time i went there with saung,della,maai,jing wen,chloe,and jodie
it was great fun lol
hahaha

0 comments: