CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Yesterday was the first day of sch=)
No one change that much except for the hair style..
I miss all my frens=]
our cm is mr liang lu(he need a translater)
he can only speak chinese..
then our english was from england(everyone was so happy=D)
we din have sit cause i think mr liang lu have class or not free.
my cca start at 3 cause the orientation only end at 3 lol..
so from 12.30 till 3 i have to wait for a very long time lol....
then reach home at 6.30:[
i am so tired..
lol..tomorrow is swimming time trail..
but i only have 2 events lol
next week then 4 events
it not i choose to have the events one,my coach choose for me one..(actually i only choose 2)hahahahaha
lol..i am so nervous>.<''
*calm down=]
so see u guys on monday(dun 4get to do hw given by mr david baker)

0 comments: