CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SOME RANDOM PICTURE !!!
A.L.Y.Y which stands for azrina.lynn.yukei.yeh lin=]

er...me and my birhtday present that azrina gave me.
I love love love ELEPHANTS!!!THEY ARE SO SO CUTE!!!!
GRR...i am a sprit elephant ghost!!!=] o.O
Me and lynn last year..november..i was carrying her as she was supposed to be my wife and i was the husband==

D AND T PROJECT!!!!I got 79/100!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!
Brandon got the highest-82.
Camellia is second-80
Which makes me come in third position=]=]yea!!!!!
Wow..It's been so long since i last posted something
I Have lots and lots of news to share with you guys=]=]..
firstly exams are over over over!!!!
I did badly for english but did well for science and math=]..
I got my swimming gold star award and badge yesterday.=]


Pretty pretty.. shiny shiny!! o.o
er..what else??
oh i love badminton and i am having tournament during december holiday==
I am a singles player but as it is a doubles tournament i am pairing up.=]
It still reminds me of a bad memory last year doubles tournament.
I got paired up with wei lin and i was pretty happy.
As it was my first time i was nervous..
Then once i step into the court..it was horrible
I couldn't move my leg!!
My heart was pounding like mad and i was sweating!!!
I was very scared and of course we lost ==
but it ok!!
we learn form our mistakes and this year i am ready for any tournament=]=]=]...
Oh and i quit swimming..so sad
But i will go swimming soon..pretty soon with saung lynn azrina and yeh lin=]=]
So excited!!!ahahahahahahahah.......
i took my first neoprint at jurong point with azrina lynn and yeh lin on 9-9-9 on wed!!
The date was really cool and we watch G-force that day..It was so cute and funny=]=]
And for math ashley got full marks for the first paper and 94.5 for total!!Ashley's paper...
But it ok=]..i got 89 for total=]hehehe
Totally smart man!!so jealous ==
oh well...
i am tired..
i will post again pretty soon =]
And tell you about class outing at sentosa..
I AM GOING TO MISS 2/5!!!=[
BB=]
My brother's baby picture=](Richard)

0 comments: