CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

O.K
u guys want to no why mr Lim ask the Q in front of the class??
ok this is how it goes.


me=so who is the P.E teacher for term three??
Mr Lim= Mr Lin .He is my very good friend .
me=oh so we change our P.E teacher lol.
Mr Lim =who say ,i am still ur teacher .
me =but i thought u say mr Lin not u.
My friend=Mr lim is joking he still P.E teacher la
Me =ok i confused
Mr Lim =mr lin is my chinese name but mr lim is my name ,Get it??
Me;chey!!
Mr lim =y u don wan welcome me to ur class ,ok i help u change class to 1/4


now u get it.

wow i got swimming yesterday lol.
my timing is 1 min 35sec for 50m last june holiday when i started
to join the TGAC lol
Guess What!!
my timing yesterday was 45sec!!
i broke my record Yeah!!!
now my aim is 43sec lol.

We got back our medals for cross country yeah.
I got fifth lol so happy

0 comments: