CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

yo,
sorry never write so long lol
today is a tiring day lol.
I went swimming from 8 to 10 in the MORNING in clementi
Then eat KFC lol.
then say say jokes with my brotherlol{so funny}
Then help my mom cook spagetti
then my mother's friend daughter cames to play with her cousin.
so nice to play sia......

tomorrow need to swim 8 to 10 also at clamenti.
WORST NEWS!!!!!!

friday
IN THE MORNING 8 TO 10 AND AFTERNOON4 TO 6 AT BUKIT BATOK.
iT LIKE KILLING ME LOL.
MY COACH ,COACH jOEY ASK US TO SWIM 100M IN 2MIN15SEC LOL
lUCKLY I FINISHED AT 1MIN55SEC LOL-_-
I IMPROVED BY 3 SECLOL.
GREAT IMPROVEMENT
HAHA
bYE NEED 2 REST
bY THE WAY I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SCIENCE AND ENGLISH HW.
i went to myanmar then zi kang went some where then jolene now in japan.
We never meet lol.
so sad.
i wonder if finish in time

0 comments: