CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I got 2 roses,3 chocolates,one heart shape keychain,1 cute keychain,pens,and sweets for Valentine day presents...
hahahaha....
anyway we having camp..haha
yesterday was the first day and it was kinda of boring lol..
we only play games and what COOK LEH!!!
and we went home yesterday night (the badminton girls and netball girls)
Now at sch very boring lal..
trixie on my right and wei lin on my left with eliza behind me=]
Just now went to teban(i think) to eat breakfast=]
now i am at the library =[
later have badminton tournamenjt with BBSS.
that so scary..hahahaha
then go back to camp for campfire..=]
"i used to like camp lol..but i hate this camp..what what one leh"said eliza behind me=]
then we might be going for expetation tomorrw if got time la(btw it is 13 km)
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!i am very tired from not enought sleep...
and now so bored leh..
I read one thick book alr. leh!!!!!!

0 comments: