CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

today we got cross country!!
our class girls got champion while the boiis got 2 which is good too u noe..
i got third position =]
my wifey got FIRST !!!!!i feel so happy for her=]
I LOVE U LYNNY!!!!MY WIFEY!!!!
anyway me and somegirls run extra 1 round as we took the wrong route=[
so by the time i sprint i was dying=[
then poor keita cry!!so sad=[
then we waitong for the seniors to finish me jing wen ,chloe,jodieplay scissor paper stone..
then the winner beat the loser..
i got hit badly by jing wen and she got hit badly by me=]
\then yi ping join us=]she hit damn pain=[hahahaha
then we got prize presentation..
they call jodie 'jadie tan'..hahahahaha
then call me "yu kai" ==
LOL!!!!
then i went mac to eat with yi ping,maai,saung=]
i ate mac spicy and was very full lol..
now i just came back from swimmgin=[
SO TIRED

0 comments: