CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

HI EVERYONE=]
I am back=]
lol..school holiday is next week..sooo happy
But i am feeling sad..
yesterday my junior got hit down by a car=[
i was on the bus and i look down and saw her there..
I freak out and started shaking all over.
The driver came out and help her..
then i dun no wat happern to her after that..
so last night i pray that she will be all rite
i have lost my grandma..and some of my love one ..i dun wan to hear about another death so i pray and pray
i dun no if i fell asleep but i woke up due to my alarm ..
i got panda eyes
my mom ask me if i stay up at night and of course i din..cause i feel asleep
but i kept dreaming of weird stuff..lol..can't say it out
but i wonder why i feel so sleepy as if i din sleep at all at night==
today hav badminton..
i am in school and it is mt time now
and it a free period for me lol..
and i still feel sleepy
..
anyway thu got nyaa grading..
i wish i remeber my dance steps..=]
MY WIFEY DANCE VERI PRO LOL
I LOVE HER
!!LOL
BB

0 comments: